Monday, March 19, 2012

Polka Dots!!

I've been soOoOoO busy and haven't been able to post. But I do have fun things to share. I wanted to try some different designs and patterns using my dotting tool and art brushes. Since it was raining that weekend I had plenty of time to try:) I'm going to try to remember to take pictures step by step because some of the in between steps actually look cute and could be worn. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy...who ever is out there:)

Metro Chic-Matte by Sephora by OPI

Here come the dots!!!
 


2 comments:

  1. I must ask, what brand of tools and art brushes did you use to achieve this classic dotted look? Can I purchase these at Family Dollar or X Beauty Supply?

    XoXo,
    ~Kri-Kri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased these tools at Sally's Beauty Supply. They seem to have a lot of things I need :)

    ReplyDelete